httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Fri, 25 Aug 1995 21:48:43 GMT

More fan mail....

	Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 10:07:06 -0700
From: Help Desk <help@mwci.net>
To: brian@hyperreal.com, info@mwci.net
Subject: Hey Brian,

Hello, let me introduce myself...
   My name is Jeremie Miller <jeremie@jeremie.com>
   Working for Midwest Communications http://www.mwci.net

We are a fairly new ISP in teh Midwest US area, and are running APACHE!

Some items I thought you might be interested in,

I personally have an apache server running on my linux box (with not much
to show yet, give me a month more or so).  We also have two apache 8.10
servers running on a BSDI 2.0 32M P75,
One:
  www.windows95.com >100,000 hits daily
  www.mwci.net      >10,000 hits daily
  www.websavvy.com
  magnet.mwci.net
  mall.mwci.net
  www.winhq.com
Two:
  www.agriculture.net (In progress, heavy use of CGI and DBM)

Our story, just yesterday our system was suffering load averages of
around 15 or so, this morning I installed 8.10 and now it runs around .5,
BRAVO!!!!

Thanks again for a truly WONDERFUL server!!!

I will keep you up to date on our servers progress!

Jeremie Miller
jmiller@mwci.net
jeremie@jeremie.com