httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: New distribution-level CHANGES draft...
Date Thu, 03 Aug 1995 22:10:37 GMT
On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Robert S. Thau wrote:
> The distribution-level CHANGES file was missing mention of a few
> significant changes; here's a new draft.  This may be a useful
> beginning for an announcement...

A little wordy towards the end (when it gets into DLD stuff) - I'm
editing this now on the site at
I'll throw the DLD stuff into its own HTML page on the site - I'm also
hyperlinking everything in that to documentation, where it exists.  I'll
spend this afternoon cleaning up other documentation - if anyone with a
hyperreal account wants to help, lemme know...

View raw message