httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Vote change...
Date Wed, 30 Aug 1995 17:48:32 GMT
I'm holding off on responding to this thread, but one factual correction:
I indicated that I would accept revision to existing patches during the
discussion period that we were supposed to have (at Brian's request) before
the vote.  I never expected revision to continue once voting had started,
for the simple reason that it makes no sense --- the votes already cast
on that item had been cast for, and on the basis of testing, something
else.

(I thought this was just common sense.  Honest.  But in any case, I've
since explained my thinking on the issue more than once...).

rst