httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Vote change...
Date Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:33:08 GMT
  Anyway, I think my patch this morning together with the change to conf.h
  fixes it finally.

Maybe so, but the way this process is supposed to work is that we all
look at and vote on *the patches that are candidates for inclusion*, not
some variants of them.  Your new patch may be the bee's knees, but I
haven't examined it yet, I won't have time to, and it certainly isn't
what I voted on originally.

If we leave 0.8.11 as an interim internal release anyway, then it seems
to me by far the best to hold this thing over, until the rest of us have
had a chance to give it proper consideration.

rst