httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: what bugs are there to squash
Date Tue, 29 Aug 1995 12:06:54 GMT
   Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 18:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com>

   Bigger question - are there any other features we want to put into 1.0
   before release?  I for one would like to see the "Action" command Alexei
   contributed.  Anyone else?  After 0.8.12 I say we build an 0.9 with those
   extra minor features, test the hell out of it, and call it 1.0.

Alexei's actions module is perfect for the contributed modules
directory; is it not there yet?  However, I'd be shy of adding any new
features to the core distribution before 1.0...

One thing I would like to see is a CREDITS file in the distribution.
Notice of ulterior motive: with all the praise I keep hearing for the
neatness of the code, I'd like for someone off this mailing list to
know I'm responsible for the basic API, module architecture, etc. ---
and also, of course, to let people know that Cliff wrote the original
virtual hosts code, Brian wrote the original DBM auth, Florent did the
AddLanguage stuff, Rob H. was the original release coordinator, etc.,
etc., etc.

rst