httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: NEXTSTEP bug fixes (fwd)
Date Tue, 29 Aug 1995 10:11:40 GMT
   From: Rob Hartill <hartill@hyperreal.com>
   Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 22:55:31 -0700 (PDT)

   first, I responded to this guy with a thank you.

   If it's not too late, this might count as a showstopper bug that needs
   fixing.

Unfortunately, this *is* past deadline, and it also conflicts with at
least one other current patch (the changes to conf.h conflict with
Randy's no-bsd-conf), which is something I don't have time to resolve
before the vote.

A revised version is a no-brainer for the next round.  I'll even do
the revision.  But if you want an orderly process (and you were one of
two people screaming bloody murder about my doing stuff on a whim),
you have to be prepared to live with it.

rst