httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Vote early, vote often...
Date Wed, 23 Aug 1995 19:28:46 GMT
   Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com>

   Two mitigating factors in this flame.  The archive of posts is currently
   very lame (one big mail spool) and I will be fixing this soon to do
   monthly archiving using hypermail.  Also, I thought Rob's "you have 2 days
   to vote on this" was a little rushed, or at least that was my fiance's
   opinion last night when I explained why I came home an hour later than I
   said I would :)

Sigh... I tried.  The vote was announced on Friday for Sunday, then
postponed for a day and a half to give people more time to look things
over.  Brian has suggested, in private email, that we have some time
for discussion after all the patches come in, followed by two days for
the vote --- personally, I think three days for the whole process is a
bit uncomfortable (half a week), but I could live with it.  What do
people think?

rst