httpd-dev mailing list archives

From efr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Beth Frank)
Subject Re: Directory indexing
Date Mon, 21 Aug 1995 21:20:02 GMT
We recently had a debate at NCSA about this very topic.  We
decided not to remove the redirect to encourage people to
properly reference directories.  Remember that if you don't
send a redirect, you at least need to update the location
header to include the trailing slash.

		-Beth Frank
		efrank@ncsa.uiuc.edu