httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: New scratch build, votes, etc....
Date Mon, 21 Aug 1995 11:37:03 GMT
Cliff suggests...

        * Bug id issued via a web form

        * Submitter uploads the file to bug.<id #>

        * All data and a patch (if it exists) is in the one file

        * Create a cgi to print a sumery of the bugs in the file
          close to what we had before.

        * Perhaps even another cgi that I can cut and paste to
          email for votes?

I'd like a meaningful name, and a one-character category code in the
filename in addition to the number; also, I'd like a command to run on
hyperreal to get a bug id (so I don't have to fire up Netscrape; it
probably isn't running already, since I do all my server debugging
with telnet).

If neither of these is any big deal, we may have reduced this to a
SMOP.

rst