httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Second beta release?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:11:52 GMT
  Please check out docs/known_bugsnew.html on the web site to see if there's
  anything else we want to solve before 0.8.9....

This cuts to the question I originally asked... we obviously haven't
caught up to all known bugs yet, but the question of a second beta now,
as I see it, is whether we want people to use, say, 0.8.9 + Dave's patch
(as I said, if it's been confirmed to work by a solaris victim, it's the
one to use --- NB both his and mine get out of the business of locking logs),
or whether we want them to continue using 0.8.8, which *also* has all those
bugs, and has, in addition, all the *other* bugs which we've already fixed.

rst