httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: changes to mod_cookies.c
Date Tue, 15 Aug 1995 10:09:58 GMT
  +1 on finalising on 0.8.9.
  Next public release being 0.8.10 perhaps?

With this as my cue, I've put the most recent 0.8.9 spin on hyperreal
(httpd/dist, *not* apache/dist) with the serious intention of closing
the books on it.

WRT public releases, as I've said, I think the main barrier there is
the flakiness on Solaris --- if someone in the group has duplicated it,
or has a reasonable line of attack, we should probably hold off until
that's finished.  However, if not, it might be better to release 0.8.9,
with all the *other* bugfixes, and with a frank note saying that the
Solaroid members of the group can't duplicate the problem, appealing
for assistance from people that can.  (NB, I said might --- I haven't
completely thought this through).

rst