httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: changes to mod_cookies.c
Date Sun, 13 Aug 1995 13:55:53 GMT
   Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 20:00:23 -0500
   From: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>

   FWIW - I have been running the 0.8.9 for most of today on my
   main site.  Seems to work fine with exception of the <sys/time.h>
   problem in mod_cookies.  What's the status on releasing this
   version?  I'd be happy to make the change to mod_cookies.c
   and re-roll it before placing it on hyperreal if you would like.

Depends what you mean by "release"... I'm happy to have this adopted
as a basis for further group work, but if a we could find a solution
to the repeated reports of flaky behavior on Solaris in the next few
days, it would probably be best to do that before the next *public*
release...

rst