httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Patches I've seen...
Date Fri, 11 Aug 1995 12:33:46 GMT
  Is the following okay with everyone ?..
  Rob T can implement the patches below, call it 0.8.9, then release it.
  We revert back to a patch-and-vote system.

Hmmm... I did list one patch (cn-any-suffix) which I would actually vote 0
on in a full vote, because it looks to me like an enhancement (and I really
do think subsequent 0.8.x releases should be just bugfixes --- we should
start a separate development track for enhancements, if people are champing
at the bit).  If I was going to spin up a "real" 0.8.9 in the style of my
previous releases, I'd probably toss in all the *other* patches, and also
attempt to fix the all-too-frequently-reported <!--#exec cgi=""--> lossage
(which *should* just involve torquing the content_type of the sub request
before trying to run it)...

rst