httpd-dev mailing list archives

From guill...@clipper.ens.fr (Florent Guillaume)
Subject Patch for no_cache
Date Thu, 10 Aug 1995 14:39:56 GMT
When using CacheNegotiatedDocs, a negotiated document still doesn't have
a Last-modified.  There was an extraneous line in mod_negotiation.c, see
my patch (r->no_cache is set correctly a few lines after the
incriminated one).

Also, why is there the line

{ "CacheNegotiatedDocs", },

in http_core.c ?  I think it would provoke a core dump (the field func
being zero) if somebody compiled Apache without mod_negotiation and used
CacheNegotiatedDocs.  IMHO it should be removed.

	Florent

*** mod_negotiation.c.orig	Thu Aug 10 14:55:46 1995
--- mod_negotiation.c	Thu Aug 10 15:51:20 1995
*** 1091,1098 ****
        return NOT_FOUND;
      }

-     r->no_cache = 1;
-
      if (! (sub_req = best->sub_req)) {
          /* We got this out of a map file, so we don't actually have
  	 * a sub_req structure yet.  Get one now.
--- 1091,1096 ----