httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: server cgi include bug (fwd)
Date Fri, 04 Aug 1995 19:12:03 GMT
  Sorry, busy Friday.  The docs are still in progress.  RobT, you can
  announce anytime, it'll be a week before the documentation is fully
  complete but I'll work on it this weekend.  I will have 0.8.7 on
  hyperreal and organic before the end of the day.

Thanks, but... there is a certain amount of work that really ought to
go onto the web site at the same time as the announcement (at least
moving in a new home page, or one of the new ones), and it seemed to
me that the same person ought to do both.

That doesn't mean that *all* the work has to be finished, just a few
top-level changes...

rst