httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Two small bugs in Apache 0.8.4 (fwd)
Date Fri, 04 Aug 1995 13:39:10 GMT
Um, David, I only see *one* bug listed there (problems compiling on SunOS
with GNU libs)...

Sigh... I really would like to release 0.8.7 unless there is some
compelling reason not to, and while hanging on restarts is compelling,
I don't think this is.  (I agree with some of the comments, sympathize
with the situation, etc., but given the ease of the workaround --- all
you really *need* to do is to change the #if on conf.h to #ifdef NOTDEF,
and compile without -Wall --- and the fact that anyone using the GNU C
library instead of the vendor libraries is likely to be competent to
do that, I can live with it for a beta).

rst