httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: So, where do we stand?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 1995 12:15:02 GMT
  but I hear it's going to be *easy* to change them. Most people won't
  touch an X resource file with a barge pole.

That would be an improvement --- but anyway, the point was that the
same resource controls overriding *all* color choices, so the user sees
either their own choices for background and text colors, or the document's,
but not a mixture; that's a good idea, and I presume they won't drop it.

That doesn't mean that blue-on-black text is a good idea; it does mean
that the potential of a clash with a user background is not the best reason
to avoid it...

rst