httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: So, where do we stand?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 1995 19:02:56 GMT
This is what has me really frustrated... IMHO, it *has* been tested as
thoroughly as I think we can test it --- we've run it on a fairly wide
variety of machines to which we have access, some of which get fairly
heavy loads, for more than a week, and it does appear to be at least
as stable, in its present state, as anyone else's typical beta code.

That's not to say that I think the queries about how it works and the
code review are inappropriate --- in fact, I was surprised that there
wasn't a bit more of that when I first wrote the stuff.  But there
wasn't...

rst