httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Final sanity check...
Date Tue, 01 Aug 1995 16:05:15 GMT
Just to be sure we know what's up, I'd like to keep track of who's
tested a fairly recent (i.e., 0.8.2 or later) Apache...  the sites I
know of are (SunOS), (BSD),, (SunOS), hyperreal,
(HP-UX?), and at Cardiff (Solaris).  I'm probably
missing a few, but I'd be a bit reassured if I knew there was a Linux
or IRIX somewhere in the mix.

(A few close hits --- is running 0.8.0, and Organic is
running Shambhala 0.6.0; these are just old enough that I worry that a
recent bugfix might have jiggled something else, but both are probably
using custom modules anyway, so it might require some non-trivial
effort to verify they still work with a newer release...).

View raw message