httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject bug report form
Date Thu, 31 Aug 1995 20:09:06 GMT

rst was talking about set of procedures to go through with assigned
numbers and such for each bug.  Can be agree on a small form to
be filled out about the bug, including what the exact problem was
and how to duplicate it.... this way when level +.1 comes out we can
they were fixed.

I have been trying to recreate the patched problems from .11 to .12
but I'm not sure how to recreate 3/4 of the problems in .11 to see
if they're fixed or not.

Again, just my $.02.

<Aram>