httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Vote change...
Date Wed, 30 Aug 1995 18:00:50 GMT
It seems that in order to veto a patch, you are at least
obligated to apply it.

For the reasons I stated, this *needs* to get in .12 so that it
can be tested to avoid possible problems in the next round. There
are some other patches to conf.h and util.c which could be
conflicts. As I said, I would be happy to roll this release if
it would make it any easier on you.