httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject linux bugs
Date Wed, 30 Aug 1995 17:46:23 GMT

Okay,

As I have said before I'm not a programmer, so here is what I found out
while playing around with 3 open netscape screens, and a tail -f on the
error log.

If you keep doing reloads on a single page of 1k or larger and cycling as
fast as you can over the 3 windows you'll start getting socket errors...
The first error usually shows up after 20-30 reloads, and then anywhere
from 6-10 reloads will produce the error.

During these errors the errno being checked on 776 in http_main.c is
returning a errono of '4'.  Don't know what this error is, but that's the code
it sends back.

Is there any other variables, you want to see when the error happens?

<Aram>