httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Vote change...
Date Wed, 30 Aug 1995 17:31:39 GMT
As I said in previous mail...

The current version is known to work. It is next to impossible to
integrate portability changes without some adjustments. Since
this release is not going to be public, I don't see what the big
deal is about accepting it so that we can work the kinks out of
the next patch round.

This patch does not create a problem that anyone in this group
should not be able to deal with. How about a little flexibility
on this Rob?