httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Votes for 0.8.12...
Date Tue, 29 Aug 1995 20:17:25 GMT

Paul,

Here is the struct you asked for:

/usr/include/netdb.h
[stuff deleted]
/*
 * Structures returned by network data base library.  All addresses are
 * supplied in host order, and returned in network order (suitable for
 * use in system calls).
 */
struct  hostent {
        __const
        char    *h_name;        /* official name of host */
        char    **h_aliases;    /* alias list */
        int     h_addrtype;     /* host address type */
        int     h_length;       /* length of address */
        char    **h_addr_list;  /* list of addresses from name server */
#define h_addr  h_addr_list[0]  /* address, for backward compatiblity */
};

[stuff deleted]