httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Votes for 0.8.12...
Date Tue, 29 Aug 1995 19:30:55 GMT

If I accessed a page without asking for it... ie (http://www.qosina.com:8080)
it would ask me if I wanted to download it....

I had x-parse-html turned on to .html files.  I had to put a .htaccess file
in it, to
get it to open the file currectly.

Anyway, the previous patches also fixed two warnings that the compiler gave
when compiling.  I looked there first, and added the (void *) to the lines, and
then tried it without the .htaccess file and it worked.   Some how it's
overriding
the memory location of the parser??!  No idea why it's happening, or how
it got fixed.  I'm in no way a programmer to be able to tell you why. :(

<Aram>