httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: The server stops responding (fwd) {linux}
Date Mon, 28 Aug 1995 19:06:29 GMT

The binary has all the patches excep the BSD stuff.  didn't bother with
those.

This is in a clean directory.  index.html is the only thing there.  I actually
set it up on a 8080 port, this is where I do my testing.   The /conf and
/cgi-bin directories are the ones shipped with 0.8.11.

No .htaccess files, or any other funky <Directory> or anything.... build it up
just as it was released... ( including patches).

<Aram>