httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject FOLLOWUP: ahhh... x-parse-problem
Date Mon, 28 Aug 1995 18:32:02 GMT

Okay, I have the following page:

<META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="0;
URL=/qosina/index.html">
<title>Qosina Corporation Inc.</title>
<h3>Netscape users, please wait, the netscape pages will automaticly load in one
 sec.   If you do not have netscape please click on <a href="/index2.html">here<
/a> to go on to our non-netscape pages.</ul>

I also have the following in srm.conf:  ( I use it to get modified date )
AddType text/x-server-parsed-html .html

In 0.8.10 w/o patches:  Comes up... and loads the next page up at 0 secs.
        No problems.
In 0.8.11 w/all patches: Netscape reports:  No viewer configured for file type:
        text/x-server-parsed-html.

This maybe a problem in my configuration files, that hadn't shownup til now.
But I can't seen to figure it out.

If anyone doesn't know META keyword, it basicly tells Netscape to push a
file rather than waiting for the client to do the next pull.  This way if whom
ever is looking at our page and has netscape, will just get our netscape
pages.  Otherwise they'll get the text, and click on there to get the
non-netscape
pages.

<Aram>