httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: 0.8.11 *not* publically released for the moment...
Date Thu, 24 Aug 1995 17:35:20 GMT
At 01:10 PM 8/24/95 EDT, you wrote:
>  Up and running on my HP. A quick look around, and everything works.
>
>That's what I needed to hear --- I moved it into apache/dist, and updated
>the release number on the main page.  I'll do my best to update the "known
>bugs" page this evening (EDT), assuming Real Work doesn't keep me busy till
>midnight, and someone else hasn't got to it first.

Quick note, there is another instanse of -- Current version of apache --
near the
bottom of the first page, it still points to .10 ( the main is pointing to
.11 ).  And
can someone please add the LINUX-APACHE-HOWTO link to the project
library section?

Maybe a VirtualHome Howto section, and each machine listed with a link to the
instruction page.

<Aram>

P.S. I just hit a snag with <directory> directive, the .htaccess is not even
beeing
looked at.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I'll check it out.
Anyone else have
this problem?