httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject linux virtual not answering
Date Tue, 22 Aug 1995 22:17:19 GMT
Okay, I've tried to figure this one out, but I'm at a loss.  I can't seem
to be able to track down why the stupid virtual server doesn't
answer.   It just sits there, saying traferring data, but it never closes
to display the data.

Any ideas?  I've added a hole bunch of debugging outputs to syslog
but none of them report anything weird, or out of place.  It just doesn't
close the session to display the data.

A friend of mine seems to be having the same problem, but with the
server itself, not a virtual server.   This seems to be only on 8.10.
I havn't tried 6.5 or above yet.

<Aram>