httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: New scratch build, votes, etc....
Date Mon, 21 Aug 1995 11:51:24 GMT

David wrote,

>                                    . It's already clear that 'uninteresting'
> bug reports fall through the cracks in the mailling list; nobody is interested
> in fixing them, so they are forgotten.

Yup, very true.

Many of the mailed patches just get deleted on sight too, I don't have
the energy to run my own personal mail-based patch database.

We used to be able to assign ids to ideas as well as existing patches.
Can we retain this option. It's useful to be able to make a permanent
record of ideas which are still evolving.

On a related topic, has anyone looked into a way to merge an existing
C cgi program into Apache as a module ? Is there are recommended way to
do this ?

  InternalScriptAlias   anyone ?

rob