httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: bug report page
Date Sun, 20 Aug 1995 20:29:48 GMT

> Check out http://www.apache.org/bug_report.html - let me know if there

For unknown reasons, apache.org has gone AWOL from my nameserver.

The  /apache/ redirect from hyperreal makes it impossible to visit,
which brings me to an interesting bug in Netscape..  [hit 'd' now if
you're busy/tired]

If I visit hyperreal/  it starts downloading all the inlines and then
tries to download the "powered by apache" icon from apache.org, now because
the nameserver thing is dead, Netscape hangs for about 2 minutes waiting
for a timeout, but while hanging, the downloads on the other images stop
(half way through), but never recover when Netscape unfreezes, leaving me
with half rendered images.

Knock another $5 off their share price.

:-)

rob.