httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Second beta release?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 1995 18:12:44 GMT
> 
> I'm not going to put anything up immediately, but if we get sufficient
> +1s and no vetoes, I'd like to have something up, say, tomorrow evening.
> 
 
> rst

Unless there's a problem with the patch David's looking into I 
give my +1

If more time is needed for a better patch, I think it can wait until
the next revision... any fix is better than no fix as long as it
doesn't break something else.


rob

Mime
View raw message