httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: More on the SIGSEGV errors
Date Fri, 11 Aug 1995 13:50:48 GMT
I wrote:

> I've noticed that in the error logs, a 'read timed out' error is posted at
> the exact same time as the SIGSEGV error (and the read is logged 1st)...
>
> Not sure if the SEGV signal is what caused the read time-out or if, somehow,
> the read time-out results in the seg-fault.

Not one to usually followup to meself, but:

In case anyone was wondering, the 'read time out' does occur 20minutes after
the last access of that partucular host, so it really does look like the
read timeout triggers the seg-fault.

--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   | "Stwike him Centuwian, vewy woughwy!"
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |                - Pontius Piwate