httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <>
Subject Re: Final sanity check...
Date Tue, 01 Aug 1995 21:12:35 GMT
Robert S. Thau liltingly intones:
> Just to be sure we know what's up, I'd like to keep track of who's
> tested a fairly recent (i.e., 0.8.2 or later) Apache...  the sites I
> know of are (SunOS), (BSD),
>, (SunOS), hyperreal,
> (HP-UX?), and at Cardiff (Solaris).  I'm probably
> missing a few, but I'd be a bit reassured if I knew there was a Linux
> or IRIX somewhere in the mix.
> (A few close hits --- is running 0.8.0, and Organic is
> running Shambhala 0.6.0; these are just old enough that I worry that a
> recent bugfix might have jiggled something else, but both are probably
> using custom modules anyway, so it might require some non-trivial
> effort to verify they still work with a newer release...).
We're running on Linux 1.2.9 (1 server), Solaris 2.3 (2 servers),
FreeBSD 2.0.5 (1 server), and BSDI 2.0 (3 servers). Only one of
these is on the net right now, but all appear to be running fine.
The Solaris servers are taking a fair beating and surviving. 2.0) is running 0.8.5, as are all the
other (in-house) servers.

I haven't heard of any Linux 1.3.x sites yet.

Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA
And now, on a lighter note:
The 80's -- when you can't tell hairstyles from chemotherapy.

View raw message