httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David J. Hughes" <>
Subject Re: group doing SSL in Apache... let 'em know what's coming?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 1995 23:12:22 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jul 1995, Robert S. Thau wrote:

> I found the post below in comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix --- I'm
> not sure if the people involved know anything about Shambhala; in
> fact, it's likely they don't.  Should we be giving them a heads-up?

The guy that's driving the incorporation of SSLeay into application
protocols is Tim Hudson (  Tim and I are friends and I'm
doing some stuff with him on the ftp and telnet implementation (I'm just
adding some further optionality).  If the group is looking at a move to
Shambhala in the long term I'll have a chat to him about it.

View raw message