httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Apache 0.8.4
Date Sun, 30 Jul 1995 15:41:16 GMT
On Sun, 30 Jul 1995, Robert S. Thau wrote:

> hmmmm... The AddType/AddDescription thing isn't changed here, nor the
> send-as-is stuff.  Also, we may or may not want to advertise the

Oops... yerright. Silly me, I input the wrong file into diff (well, the
right file, but an older version). Ok, revised patch, still at
http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut/conf.patch

> locations of specific doc files (as opposed to a top-level pointer to
> the documentation, which would leave us with a little more freedom to
> reorgainze, at the price of some convenience for users); I have no
> deep feelings on the matter, but I thought I'd raise it.

Well, I have no deep feelings on the matter either.

> Just making sure nothing falls between the cracks...

Good.

P.S. No one here cares, I'm sure, but I'm going to be away from any sort
of computer for the next three days... any mail sent to me before next
Wednesday won't be read until then.

Thanks!