httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Apache 0.8.4
Date Sat, 29 Jul 1995 21:40:40 GMT
On Sat, 29 Jul 1995, Robert S. Thau wrote:

> Oh, crud.  I still wasn't sure that was the final cut, and I'd decided
> to sleep on it, but it's the morning and I was going to announce it

Well, it was there...

> anyway.  So, folks, there's a 0.8.4 build on hyperreal, in httpd/dist
> (both compressed and gzipped --- I didn't realize it made a 40%
> difference!).  This includes everything previously advertised as
> "stuff in my sandbox", and additionally one out of two of drtr's
> escaping patches.

[snip]

> All reasonable.  If you could supply a patch for these, it would
> minimize the possibility of further screwups on my part.

Ok. <http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut/conf.patch> has a context diff
between the conf files in 0.8.4 and ones with the changes I just
suggested, plus I fixed some more spelling errors. Enjoy. But could
someone else please check over these carefully before anything is done
with them, to make sure they are completely error-free? Thanks.