httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Stuff for 0.8.2...
Date Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:53:58 GMT
With Randy's +1 on the AddLanguage stuff (and the fix for his latest bug in
the distribution), I figured I might as well put my latest 0.8.2 build in
hyperreal in the usual place.  If anyone has serious objection to some of
the stuff I tossed in, I'll certainly consider rebuilding without the
objectionable item.

As to the freeze --- I meant it more as a suggestion than a command, but I
do think it's a very good idea... we do seem to be having a little trouble
reaching closure (for which I'm to blame as much as anyone); I think the
time has probably come to just fix whatever's clearly broken in whatever
we've got, and then ship it.

rst`