httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Referer Log module
Date Sun, 16 Jul 1995 17:28:42 GMT
   Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 17:38:40 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Matthew Gray <mkgray@netgen.com>

   My referer log module now supports RefererIgnore.  I think this is all
   that's needed to make it NCSA1.4 compatible..

Just took a closer look... this seems to restrict RefererIgnore to
ignore hosts, which may be different from NCSA; their documentation
seems to indicate that it works as a string match against the line
(which also allows you to ignore by URL, at the price of ignoring
hosts with the wrong name).  I'm not to worked up about this, but it
would be nice to have it resolved before we go public.

rst