httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Bug report: SERVER_PORT set to port 80 for non-port-80 virthost CGI env
Date Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:13:52 GMT
   Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 20:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com>

   Apparently SERVER_PORT is always being set to "80" in the CGI
   environment, even when the actual port is different.  Any thoughts on
   where to track this down in the code?

I suspect this is only happening for virtual hosts --- if so, you
should look into where the port entry in the virtual host server_rec
structures gets set (and if it doesn't, as I think it might not,
change fixup_virtual_hosts in http_config.c to do the right thing).

FWIW, my /cgi-bin/printenv script does see it set correctly for
non-virtual-host setups, but if it's working differently for you, then
the thing that's going bad is probably the code to implement the
"Port" command itself, in http_core.c (the code that implements in the
core module).

rst