httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Things I'd like before first ship...
Date Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:07:31 GMT
   Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 21:13:15 -0500
   From: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>

   There was also someone who suggested an alternative set of icons
   in the recent past which I have to agree look slightly better.
   I can supply a copy of these if they are not handy.

Sigh... I hate release engineering.

   > Randy, did you ever get that imagemap module working?

   Yes.  It has been working nicely.  I have not added the *.imap
   file add-ons that RobT suggested. Rob, would you like me to do
   this, or did you have something else in mind?

If you're referring to the "default_uri" imagemap directive, I would
like to see that in before this is released (with default_uri imagemap
as default, and the other options available).  If you can handle the
implementation, I'd really appreciate it.

rst