httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: group doing SSL in Apache... let 'em know what's coming?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 1995 09:04:26 GMT
   Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:12:22 +1000 (EST)
   From: "David J. Hughes" <bambi@bond.edu.au>

   The guy that's driving the incorporation of SSLeay into application
   protocols is Tim Hudson (tjh@mincom.oz.au).  Tim and I are friends and I'm
   doing some stuff with him on the ftp and telnet implementation (I'm just
   adding some further optionality).  If the group is looking at a move to
   Shambhala in the long term I'll have a chat to him about it.

Please do.  FWIW, the thing to look at first is http_protocol.c, which
handles almost all interaction with the client (I think the only
exception should be nph- scripts, which are *required* by the spec to
have direct access to the client socket --- I'm not sure how that
could work in an SSL context, but Rob M. must have some ideas ;-).

rst