httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Shambhala Modules Musings [network wizard advice sought at bottom]
Date Mon, 03 Jul 1995 16:05:42 GMT
   From: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>

   I do recall looking this up in the mime references we have linked into
   the "library".  It did not demand the ommision, but seemed to indicate
   that the proper syntax is sans '.'.  I don't know if it is work breaking
   the server for.  At about shambhala2, this was the behavior, and failed
   on an old config file on my test machine....

Failure to handle the '.foo' syntax was reported to me as a bug, and
fixed, sometime after that.  (Doing what the user obviously wanted in
this case is at *least* as easy as doing anything else).

rst