httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Redirect in .htaccess files?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 1995 16:07:38 GMT

yeah yeah, yawn yawn.

It might help if I added this; having read the description of
how the thing works, in CHANGES. I sat for a long time thinking
what it meant. Using my interpretation, I was able to configure
the Cardiff server according to what I needed. I tweaked it a little
while it was running, and am now *very* pleased with the results.
The improvements went beyond my expectations. I saw a >30% increase
in requests and a much lower load average.

I want to share these benefits with others.