httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Redirect in .htaccess files?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 1995 09:29:31 GMT

> Redirect in .htaccess files is one fairly slick convenience feature
> which NCSA 1.5 has, which could be added to Apache 0.8.x with very
> little trouble.  Given that the redirect code isn't terribly
> ticklish, and that it's very easy to test, it's tempting to break
> the freeze for it... thoughts?

It'd be nice to get into a patch'n'vote routine again. We're already
over a week after the date a few people wanted to release, and there's
still some things that need to be sorted out. (I'm currently very
uncomfortable with the current StartServers/MaxServers algorithm).

-1 new features
+1 concentrating on stabalising and releasing what we have.

rob