httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Things I'd like before first ship...
Date Tue, 11 Jul 1995 02:13:15 GMT
> On Mon, 10 Jul 1995, Robert S. Thau wrote:
> > A few things I really would like to see before first release, if
> > anyone has a little free time (ha!):
>
> Don't forget to make the tar file use the same directory structure as 1.3
> (subdir apache0.8/, subdirs src/ cgi-src/, cgi-bin/, conf/, etc.)

There was also someone who suggested an alternative set of icons
in the recent past which I have to agree look slightly better.
I can supply a copy of these if they are not handy.

> Randy, did you ever get that imagemap module working?

Yes.  It has been working nicely.  I have not added the *.imap
file add-ons that RobT suggested. Rob, would you like me to do
this, or did you have something else in mind?