httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject mod_imap.c
Date Mon, 03 Jul 1995 18:09:09 GMT
Well, after some brain pounding, I actually have a working imagemap
module for Shambhala.  This version does have one added feature that
Brian's imagemap2 does not offer; you don't need a .imap file in
every directory that uses imagemaps in order to do relative URLs.
This is a big win in my setup since I include imagemap menus at the
bottom of nearly every page.

I accomplished this by relying on the Referer: header even after
RST's caution.  Perhaps someone can figure out how to get this
info in a more dependable fashion. I can't. :-)

BTW - The imap parsing code is nasty and needs some serious cleanup.
It is not very foolproof at this stage. All in all, I can't wait to
tackle the next module!

RST - How do you want to distribute this? Shall I send it to you?
Perhaps we need to start a module repository?

-Randy