httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Relative URLs with imagemap
Date Sun, 02 Jul 1995 17:03:57 GMT

Apparently can't be done with the current imagemap program. The
behavior I described as a bug in Shambhala exists in 0.6.5 as
well.  It looks like imagemap does not grok a map file containing
a URL without leading slash.

This could probably be fixed relatively easy.... As I look at this
it seems that we need a mod_imagemap for Shambhala. Are there some
basics that could be shared with the group regarding the module
interface?  How do we currently determine when to run the code
in a module?  ie mod_cgi

I would probably quickly be over my head with mod_imagemap, so I
think I will give the mod_logpipe a try first.

-Randy