httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Shambhala
Date Sat, 01 Jul 1995 19:14:55 GMT

>    2. If I reference a URL via an ISMAP, the CWD is that of 'imagemap' and
>    not the URL.
>
> Could you be a bit more specific about what gets zorched to cgi-bin
> instead of the directory containing the map --- is it child processes,
> relative SSI <!--#include--> directives, or something else?  Thanks.
>
> rst

Imagemaps that are <!--#included> in a page which have map entries
referencing relative files to the directory containing the page fail
to find the referenced URL because the current working directory
becomes that of the 'imagemap' program.

I also just verified that this has nothing to do with whether the
ISMAP is <!--#included> or not.

Is that better? Let me know if you need more.