httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Watkins <v...@dimensionx.com>
Subject Re: Children Dying-- 0.7.2c Linux & Solaris
Date Thu, 08 Jun 1995 22:32:31 GMT
On Thu, 8 Jun 1995, Matthew Gray wrote:

> It certainly could be linux not handling multiple simultaneous accepts on
> the same socket well.  The behavrior I'm observing looks just like what
> Ryan Watkins is seeing under Solaris.  I'll try the sa_client to
> sockaddr_in change that Rob suggested.

I tried this change and still seem to be running into the same
condition.  I recall a couple warnings during the compliation of httpd.c
that I think were at about the same part ... I'll see if I can dredge em
up again.

Ryan L. Watkins                email: vamp@dnx.com
HTML Hacker / System Admin       url: http://www.dnx.com/vamp/vamp.html
Dimension X, Inc.              phone: 415.296.0100